Custom Search

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Teacher that Laugh for Her Foolishness

Today i got a good but little sad story.

The bell rang it's mean student can go to have rest for 10 minutes. I see our teacher who teaches English when she is in duty is so sad so i try to spoke to him.

I said "miss am i got red mark for my test and can you give me 70 if i got red mark??"
Actually the teacher smile and said "see later"
And i go back to my class.

When the bell rang the teacher came to our class because in this 2 lessons she will teach us and ask me for my help to take tape from other class to our class. I follow the teacher and help her to take a tape. When she want to take a tape i see that something different she can smile and laugh.

I myself so confused why this teacher not as usually. She can smile and laugh. So when she enter our class she permitted go to sign something that important. And after she came back i know our class is too noisy. And i think she will angry. But you know? She can joke with us again. Is it a miracle??

And then i ask "Miss why you so happy today is it your birthday??"
Before she answer i shout "Today miss is birthday!!!!!!!!!"
Everybody in the class sing "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.."
The teacher just can ashamed and smile after around 6 minutes our class singing, the teacher said "You'll stand up for 10 minutes more" And our class it seem all happy... I know the teacher want to joke with us...

After she said that she told our class "Do you want to hear my personal experience??" Our class said yes... "Thanks for you all emphatic"
The teacher start told us the story..
In this year the teacher makes different she makes a presentation...
I know this presentation is to improve our English and our ability how to present something...
I know the teacher good purpose..
If she ask class to do a presentation she must take a laptop, wire and borrow projector from school office.
I know her good purpose i know her effort. She never complaint when she come and bring a lot of something such the book, laptop, wire and so many thing. I ever help him to take her laptop when she wants to go home.

Do you guys all think the teacher come with the car and driver?? No.. She use a pedicab. See how is her effort for one good reason Want To Improving student ability. But she got 2 problem :

Problem 1:
In this good purpose. Some students ask her/his parents to talk to principle that the teacher ask the student go to the internet cafe to search this presentation materials. The teacher never ask to do this thing in internet. The teacher will also receive if you find in the book and move in the computer. I surely that the teacher is very disappointed. Is it the way the student respon the teacher good purpose. Beside that another problem that when the teacher vote who like to do this presentation in other class only 24 of 51 agreed and the rest not agreed. So you can feel how the teacher disappointed..

Problem 2:
In this good purpose the school specially the stationery section ask the teacher why do you use this projector never English teacher use it just you the one that borrow to use it.. Do they think that if there is the school competition and the student got a good performance. Who in here can proud? Of course three peoples will proud:
1. The teacher
2. The school
3. And his / herself.. Right?
So why don't school listen to this teacher reason? Why they think this teacher make this will just waste time? It's all misunderstanding. But i'm surely one day this teacher will proud. People said "what you plant that you will got"

"At last the teacher said do you think I'm happy I just laugh for my foolinesh ?"
That's all hope that you all never do this think to people who want to make you better..
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment