Custom Search

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Estimate Lose

Yesterday (12/9) our writer lose in Maximum Tunes 3 competition.
Why can he lose?
Just 1 simple thing. He is too believe his friend.
Before the competition start his friend says "help me i'm really wishing that i could go to final".
And my friend give his chance.
At first my friend don't drive his car at maximum speed.
But when his friend reach maximum tunes his friend just against my friends in the wall so my friend car automaticly become slow and other racer can pass my friend car.
See when my friend believe him and give him chance he did like this to my friend.
Here we can learn don't too believe at others whatever who are them.
You can believe but you can't TOO BELIEVE, when that people be a betrayer you can hurts yourself.
My friend didn't dissapointed his lose but he dissapointed his friend betraying my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment